1st International Conference on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
Welcome to INISCom 2015!
Proud to announce the BEST PAPER AWARDS:
1. Best-Response Distributed Subchannel Selection for Minimizing Interference in Femtocell Networks
Shashi Shah, Thammasat University, Thailand
Somsak Kittipiyakul, Thammasat University, Thailand
2. Price-based Energy Control for V2G Networks in the Industrial Smart Grid
Rong Yu, Guangdong University of Technology, China
Jiefei Ding, Guangdong University of Technology, China
Weifeng Zhong, Guangdong University of Technology, China
Yan Zhang, Simula Research Laboratory, Norway
Stein Gjessing, University of Oslo, Norway
Alexey Vinel , Halmstad University, Sweden
Magnus Jonsson, Halmstad University, Sweden
Prof. Albert Y. Zomaya, Professor and Director, Centre for Distributed & High Performance Computing, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney, Australia
Prof. Weihua Zhuang, University of Waterloo, Canada
confirmed their participation as KEYNOTE SPEAKERS at INISCom 2015!
NEW: registration is now open at https://iniscom.org/2015/show/registration
NEW!!! Please note that Notification deadline has been extended to December 8th CET and Camera ready deadline to January 16th 2015.
NEW!!! CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSION PAPERS, deadline November 31st 2014!
"Security Challenges in Wireless Body Area Sensor Networks"
Please see more details at "Call for Special Sessions" .
DEADLINE EXTENSION! Good news if you’re still working on INISCom 2015 papers: due to numerous inquiries from our participants the submission deadline has been extended UNTIL October 1st 2014 (firm)!
INISCom 2015 will be held in Tokyo, Japan, on March 2-4, 2015
INISCom 2015 is a premier conference that provides an excellent forum for researchers, engineers and practitioners to present and discuss the latest technology, advancement, and future directions and trends in (1) industrial networks and applications, (2) intelligent systems and applications, (3) information processing and data analysis, and (4) Hardware and software design and development.
- The Conference will be technically co-sponsored by IEEE Industrial Electronics Society and IEEE.
- Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore Digital Library and for indexing to Google Scholar, ISI, EICompendex, Scopus and many more.
- Accepted papers after presentation and extension will be invited to be published in either ACM/Springer Mobile Networks & Applications (are SCI-indexed) or EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
Carlo Cecati, University of L'Aquila, Italy
Song Guo, The University of Aizu, Japan
Yong Xiang, Deakin University, Australia
Lei Shu, Guangdong Univ. of Petrochemical Technology, China
Xudong Wang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Donghyun (David) Kim, North Carolina Central University, USA
Abdallah Khreishah, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
Peng Li, The University of Aizu, Japan