The Organizing Committee invites you to organize a panel discussion at EAI INISCOM 2021!
Panel submissions are expected to meet the same standards as regular or short papers. Although preference will be given to research and conceptual papers, panel discussions that make a solid contribution to the conference theme will be considered.
The proposals should be submitted by e-mail to the Panels Chair of EAI INISCOM 2021, Tran Cong Manh at [email protected] as a Word document (.doc or .docx extension).
Proposals should include:
- Title of panel
- Short abstract: Approximately 1 000 words
- Organizer(s): Names and affiliations of the moderator and other organizers or participants (if known)
- Length: Panels will be 60-90 minutes in length
- Participants: Expected/preferred number of participants
- Proposed format: Including draft schedule, explanation of how it will engage with the audience (approximately 300-350 words)
- Purpose, goals, expected outcomes, and contribution to the conference theme (approximately 300-350 words)
- Special requests/equipment needs.
The proposals will be reviewed by the Panels and Program Chairs and the organizers will be informed of the result within one week.